di-methylated K4_H3 peptide substrate
Catalog #: 50101
SIZE: 500 μl
DESCRIPTION: Histone H3 peptide methylated at Lysine 4, substrate for LSD1
PURITY: >90% by HPLC
APPLICATIONS: Study enzyme kinetics, and screen small molecular inhibitors of
LSD1 for drug discovery and HTS applications
SUPPLIED AS: water solution
QUANTITY: 500 μl @200 μM
STORAGE: -20°C or -70°C
Materials: 2x assay buffer, 200 μM methylated peptide substrate (BPS catalog number
50101), LSD1 (BPS catalog number 50100), Amplex Red reagent, peroxidase
1) Add the entire reaction mixture to a 96 well plate:
20 μl LSD1 (10-15 ng/μl)
5 μl of 200 μM methylated peptide substrate
25 μl of 2x LSD1 assay buffer
2) Incubate for 15-30 min at room temperature.
1) Immediately before use: add 50 μl of 10 mM Amplex Red stock and 100 μl of 10 U/ml
peroxidase to 4.85 ml of 1x LSD1 buffer, mix.
2) Add 50 μl of mixture to each well. Mix well.
3) fluorescence at λexc=530 nm and λem=590 nm.